Experience the Alpha SLT-A57, Sony's newest addition to their Alpha DSLR series. As the successor to the SLT-A55, the new SLT-A57 includes advanced features such as translucent mirror technology, a 16.1 MP resolution and BIONZ processor, 12 fps continuous shooting1, Full HD movie at 60p (50p)2, and the world's first3 Auto Portrait Framing. Standard zoom lenses become like telephoto zoom lenses thanks to Clear Image Zoom, which realizes a high-resolution look even when shooting with digital zoom making it dramatically easier to get the best shot.
- 16MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- Up to 12 FPS continuous shooting
- ISO 100-16000 (Auto 100-3200)
- 1080 24p / 60p HD movies in AVCHD format
- 3" Articulated LCD with 921,000 dots
- Focus peaking manual focus aid
- Stereo microphones and mic input socket