The Olympus OM-D E-M5 unleashed a revolution in photography. The OM-D E-M1 is starting another. Stay on the leading edge of the imaging technology curve with the new OM-D E-M1. It embodies the revolutionary design elements that will send your imagination into overdrive-at warp speed. Full magnesium alloy body construction, an intuitive control layout with customizable direct control buttons, an interactive “best in class” large, easy to view, 1.48X viewfinder, and In-Body 5-Axis Image Stabilization combine to create one extraordinary photographic tool for professionals and serious photo enthusiasts alike.
The OM-D E-M1 is the new flagship Micro Four Thirds camera system in the OM line that’s as adventurous, imaginative, creative, fast and revolutionary as you are. So you can take amazing pictures from anywhere, anytime, under any conditions.
Use this comparison chart to compare all of the Olympus OM line.
- 16.3MP CMOS Four Thirds sensor with 5-axis sensor shift image stabilization
- 10 frames per second continuous shooting
- Contrast detect and phase detect AF
- ISO 100-25,600
- 1080 30 fps HD video (H.264/Motion JPEG)
- Tiltable 3 inch touchscreen LCD with 1,037,000 dots
- Electronic viewfinder with 2,360,000 dots (1.3x magnification)
- Raw and Raw + JPEG shooting
- Magnesium alloy body
- Flash hot shoe and Olympus Wireless RC Flash system compatible
- Water, dust, and freezeproof
- SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot
- Built-in Wi-Fi