The New Fujifilm X-T1 is the latest professional quality camera body to join the ever expanding X-Series family. The X-T1 features the following: APS-C 16M X-Trans CMOS II Sensor & EXR Processor II, 2.36 Million Pixel OLED, High Magnification .77x - 31 Degree angle of view - Display lag 0.005 sec, Weather Resistant (When used with a weather resistant Fujinon lens) - Water and Dust resistant, Freeze resistant to -10 DegreeC / 14 DegreeF, Tilt 3.0” 1040K pixel LCD Screen, Continuous Shooting - 8fps with Tracking AF. The camera also features 5 analog dials - Shutter speed, EV Compensation, ISO, Drive and Metering Mode.
- APS-C 16.3MP X-Trans CMOS II Sensor w/ EXR Processor II
- Weather Resistant - dust-resistant, water-resistant and -10 DegreeC low-temperature operation.
- Real Time Viewfinder - 2.36million dot OLED display, and the world's highest magnification ratio of 0.77x* Real Time Viewfinder
- Focus with a Touch with the new smart application - FUJIFILM Camera Remote.
- Bundled with XF 18-135mm WR Lens